Career at stylefruits
stylefruits is your digital fashion companion. With more than ten million monthly visits, over three million app downloads and eight million Facebook fans worldwide, stylefruits is the leading European style advice platform. stylefruits offers an exceptionally large selection of fashionable clothing and accessories from a wide range of online partner shops and strives to combine shopping with innovative recommendation features. The platform is available online and as an app for smartphones and tablets. Founded in 2008 by Ingo Heinrich, Michael Vietze and Mathias Ziegler, stylefruits GmbH is based in Munich and currently employs a highly international team of more than 100 employees. So far, stylefruits has expanded from Germany to the UK, France and the Netherlands.
- Please apply via our online form and upload all relevant documents including informative cover letter, your CV and relevant certificates. For trainees, interns and students, please include the recent school graduation certificate (high school diploma or equivalent).
- Ideally, the application uploads should be divided into three attachments (cover letter, CV, certificates). Each attachment can have a size up to 8 MB.
- Please also ensure that you include information regarding your available start date and salary expectations, so that we can directly forward your application for screening without further questions.
What makes us unique
- We analyse and optimise with pleasure and passion!
- We embrace an "Open Door Policy" – Our doors are open for questions, ideas and suggestions!
- We love solutions!
- Our decision paths are short and fast
- We enjoy testing the latest methods and digital innovations such as virtual reality, 3D printing etc.
- We represent 19 different nationalities under one roof!
- Sabine Neher
- Head of Human Resources
We are regularly on the lookout for new colleagues to further develop our business in various fields. If you are interested in working for an innovative e-commerce business, please apply online. We are already looking forward to your application!
What we offer
We offer a wide range of training within the stylefruitsCampus and other professional events, conventions etc.
We encourage a healthy work-life balance and organize ourselves in a way that no overtime is neccessary!
Centrally located in Munich
It would be difficult for us to be more central - numerous lunch break options guaranteed.
An attractive salary is naturally also part of it!
Flexible Work Hours
Whether you’re a morning person or a night owl – flexible hours allow for the ideal balance of work and personal time.
Events & Treats
Aside from daily fresh fruit, candy, coffee and drinks, we also offer exciting events like game- and movie-nights and much more!
On their way to work, our employees can take the public transport for free.
Company Pension Payment
With our offer, employees can already begin planning for later ahead at a young age.
Family is important! We offer part-time models and more for parents.
What our employees tell about us
Kristina HeyderHead of App & Social Media
Exciting new challenges and a friendly team – that’s what I love about my work at stylefruits! As a dynamic e-commerce business, we are constantly developing our platform. This creates new responsibilities, innovative projects and great career opportunities. Since starting here as a trainee, my job has evolved: In addition to social media and community management, in-app marketing has become increasingly relevant to my position.
Jan StępieńSoftware developer
What does working at stylefruits look like? Take a small team with a flat hierarchy, where your voice and technical decisions matter. Add a bleeding edge Clojure-based technology stack, with a developmental environment so productive, it's as if it were from the future. Mix it with opportunities to share your knowledge at conferences and workshops. Now put it in a super-livable city just a two-hour ride from Alps. You get the idea.
My internship at stylefruits offered me the opportunity to become part of an international team and to work in three different departments. This way I was able to learn a lot about online marketing in a short time. My superiors have coached me very well and they had confidence in me, which meant that I could always actively contribute ideas of my own.